We are seeking an awesome front-end developer intern with the desire and skills needed to build sophisticated interfaces that optimize the user experience. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about design and eager to be in a place where their work has a real impact. This is a diverse role—you’ll be working on the user-facing product, back end administrative interfaces, and on marketing-related activities to help turn our significant traffic base into increased engagement and revenue.
About Our Engineers
Perks and Benefits
Weekly tech talks
Competitive salaries and stock options
Kendall Square office
Twenty-five feet from the Red Line T Stop.
Hacker Continuing Education Wednesdays
i.e., craft beer tasting and ping pong.
Regular off-site retreats
Everybody helps to set company direction and strategy.
- Clear communication of ideas through wireframes and mockups
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Passion for designing clean, highly usable web app front-ends
- Portfolio showcasing your favorite design work
- Fast learner and fearless
- The number of years of professional experience you have isn’t important to us
- Startup experience
- Bonus points for expertise in, and passion for, information access and visualization (Tufte fans would feel welcome here)
Think you’re a good fit?
Feel like you’re a good match for this position? Apply now
- The URL of your website and your handles on various dev-related sites (e.g. GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc.)
- How long you’ve been coding, and any interesting side projects you’re involved in
- Want your application to stand out? Solve one of more of our challenges and include your solutions in the e-mail.