About the Position
Panjiva, a venture-backed start-up that seeks to change the landscape of global trade, is looking for an energetic closer to join our sales team. Panjiva has several large customers, but at its heart is still a start-up. As such, you will be engaging in evangelist sales and will be expected to bob and weave as the product develops.
Your target list is the largest importers of goods into the United States. Individuals
within the company to which you will call will include CFO, COO, CCO, Head of Sourcing, Head of Procurement, and others. Outreach to top management at large organizations will be a major part of your job.
- Be resourceful, know how to navigate an organization, and
ultimately know how to take a deal from identified lead, to close.
- Enjoy sales.
- Be creative—in cold calling, explaining the product, and closing
- Be a self starter.
- Be an outstanding communicator—orally and in writing
- Be a team player.
- Have a minimum of 1 year sales experience.
- Have experience selling over the phone.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive salaries and stock options
Fifteen days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
10 paid holidays
Quarterly off-site retreats