Account Service Senior Associate
ApplyLocation: Shanghai, China.
Due to Panjiva’s expansion in China, we’re looking for one Account Service Senior Associate to join the service team and actively manage close relationships with our clients in Asia Pacific.
About the Company:
Panjiva (http://panjiva.com) is a New York-based U.S. venture-backed start-up that is seeking to transform global trade. Over the last five years, we have built the premier intelligence service for sourcing teams. Today, we maintain a searchable database of 750,000 suppliers across 190 countries–virtually every supplier that serves the U.S. market. In the last two years, sourcing teams at over 1,700 companies (including over 30 Fortune 500 Companies) have begun using Panjiva to find new suppliers. Our Shanghai office was set up in October 2011 to kick off the next phase of Panjiva’s growth: marketing our services to suppliers in Asia Pacific. Now we are intensifying our sales and services efforts in China and looking for more talented and energetic professionals to join our China team.
About the Role:
As the very heart of our business, you will be responsible for building close relationships with our clients and managing their satisfaction with our services:
- You will closely collaborate with the sales team to implement a structured client service procedure
- You will help collect clients’ feedback on product, marketing, sales, pricing
- You will train clients on how to use our intelligence platform
- You will drive product usage and make sure they get the full benefits from our services
- You will drive retention and reduce cancellation by delivering excellent client service
- You will help with support projects to improve user experience and satisfaction
- You will report directly to Panjiva’s Account Services Manager
- You’re a person of integrity
- You have excellent in-person, on the phone, and written communication skills
- You are frustrated by the state of global trade and fascinated by technology
- You are a team player
- You’re fun and passionate and a little bit whacky (for more on Panjiva’s culture, see http://i.youku.com/panjiva)
- You’re organized
- You have the strong desire and ability to take on ownership and responsbility
- You speak Mandarin and English fluently
- You probably have B2B experience; but maybe not
Perks and Benefits
Competitive compensation package
15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
Quarterly off-site retreats
Think you’re a good fit?
Feel like you’re a good match for this position? Apply now
To apply, e-mail your resume to jobs+China@panjiva.com.In the body of the e-mail, include answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in working for Panjiva?
- What do you like most about your current job or studies?
- Why are you awesome?