About the Position
Are you an entrepreneurial business builder who’s looking for a new challenge? At Panjiva, we’re looking for an ethical, experienced leader who can build and manage our business in India. Our General Manager, India, will build our Gurgaon team from the ground up, launch our India business, and accelerate our efforts to transform global trade.
As General Manager, you will:
- Define strategy: product, marketing, sales, pricing.
- Recruit: marketing, sales, account management.
- Lead the team that you build.
- Find and engage new partners, such as data providers and credit reporting agencies.
- Handle logistics: legal, banking, accounting, etc.
- You are a leader who can attract, retain, and manage top talent.
- You’re a person of integrity.
- You have working knowledge of product development, marketing, sales, and account management.
- You are frustrated by the state of global trade and fascinated by technology.
- You’re fun.
- You have some experience with working on a global team.
- You probably have B2B experience; but maybe not.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive compensation package
15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
Quarterly off-site retreats
Think you’re a good fit?
Feel like you’re a good match for this position? Apply now
- Why are you interested in working for Panjiva?
- What is the most important characteristic you look for in someone you hire?
- What do you do for fun?
WARNING: Generic cover letters, along with the resumes that accompany them, will be immediately discarded. Life’s too short to work with generic people, don’t you think?