About the Position
Are you an entrepreneurial sales manager with sales experience who can help build and lead our sales team in China? Do you want to transform global trade? At Panjiva, we’re looking for an ethical leader who can help build and manage a team of professionals selling to suppliers and manufacturers across China. Our Sales Manager will hire, train, and manage sales representatives while also building his/her own book of business.
As Sales Manager, you will:
- Recruit: sales professionals.
- Lead the team that you build. Your team will start small but will grow.
- Lead your team by example, selling Panjiva’s supplier product alongside your direct reports.
- Help define strategy: product, marketing, sales, pricing.
- Report directly to Panjiva’s General Manager, China.
- You are a leader who can attract, retain, and manage top talent.
- You’re a person of integrity.
- You have working knowledge of marketing, sales, and account management.
- You are frustrated by the state of global trade and fascinated by technology.
- You’re fun.
- You speak Mandarin and English fluently.
- You probably have B2B experience; but maybe not.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive compensation package
15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
Quarterly off-site retreats
Think you’re a good fit?
Feel like you’re a good match for this position? Apply now
- Why are you interested in working for Panjiva?
- What is the most important characteristic you look for in someone you hire?
- What do you do for fun?
WARNING: Generic cover letters, along with the resumes that accompany them, will be immediately discarded. Life’s too short to work with generic people, don’t you think?