About the Position
Are you passionate about selling a product that transforms the very heart of global trade? Are you excited by the opportunity to sell suppliers and manufacturers a product that makes their businesses more effective and successful? At Panjiva, we’re looking for an ethical sales rep who can build and maintain a book of business of suppliers and manufacturers across India.
As Sales Representative, you will:
- Identify suppliers that are excellent sales opportunities.
- Use the telephone and email to sell to suppliers.
- Help define strategy: product, marketing, sales, pricing.
- Attend exhibitions and work with trade show professionals to target new supplier groups.
- Report directly to Panjiva’s Sales Manager.
- You are a person of integrity.
- You are outgoing and love learning about and communicating with new people.
- You are excited by the opportunity to help others.
- You are frustrated by the state of global trade and fascinated by technology.
- You’re fun.
- You speak English fluently.
- You have some sales experience.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive compensation package
15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
Quarterly off-site retreats
Think you’re a good fit?
Feel like you’re a good match for this position? Apply now
- Why are you interested in working for Panjiva?
- What is the most important characteristic you look for in someone you hire?
- What do you do for fun?
WARNING: Generic cover letters, along with the resumes that accompany them, will be immediately discarded. Life’s too short to work with generic people, don’t you think?