Al-munaf Corporation(garment Manufacturer&exporte

Company profile made by Panjiva

Company profile  Supplier company  Pakistan

See Al-munaf Corporation(garment Manufacturer&exporte's products and customers

Thousands of companies like you use Panjiva to research suppliers and competitors





Easy access to trade data

U.S. Customs records organized by company

1,286 U.S. shipments available for Al-munaf Corporation(garment Manufacturer&exporte, updated weekly since 2007

Date Supplier Customer Details 34 more fields
2015-03-31
See all 1,286 shipment records for Al-munaf Corporation(garment Manufacturer&exporte with a Panjiva data plan.
Request a demo
2015-03-30
2015-03-26 Al-munaf Corporation(garment Manufacturer&exporte Gilbar Trading Inc. 3060 Cartons Newborn 60% C Otton 40% Polyeste R Knitte D Creeper . Code. 6111. 20. 6010 New Born 56% Cotton 4 4% Polyester Knitted Creep Er . Code. 6111. 20. 6010 T Otal: 3060 Cartons Total: 146880 Pcs Detail As Per I Nvoice # G Bt 186/14 15 E. F Orm # Sbl 0501744 Dt: 09 02 2015 Ddc Prepaid Net Weight: 13, 186. 00 Kgs \N3060 Cartons Newborn 60% C Otton 40% Polyeste R Knitte D Creeper . Code. ... Bill of lading
Shipment data shows what products a company is trading and more. Learn more





Quickly analyze trade relationships



Network view map

Explore trading relationships hidden in US import data.

See all 69 customers of Al-munaf Corporation(garment Manufacturer&exporte

Learn more about network view

Top customers
  1. Soneri Bank Ltd.
69 customers available
Top products
  1. cotton
  2. polyester
  3. form
  4. cotton polyester
  5. dyed cotton
20 top products available




Contact information for Al-munaf Corporation(garment Manufacturer&exporte

 
Address F/442, S.I.T.E. , Karachi, Pakistan
 

marketing@almunaf.com
www.almunaf.com
 

       

Sample Bill of Lading

1,286 shipment records available

Date 2015-03-31
Shipper Name Al Munaf Corporation
Shipper Address F/442,S.I.T.E., KARACHI PAKISTAN., TEL 92 21 32567801-5
Consignee Name Kmart Corporation
Consignee Address 3333 BEVERLY ROAD,, HOFFMAN ESTATES,, ILLINOIS 60179, U.S.A.
Notify Party Name Ups Supply Chain Solutions
Notify Party Address 19701 HAMILTON AVENUE TORRANCE,, CA. 90502 PHONE (310) 404-2792, FAX (310) 404-2962, ATTN MARY ELLEN WRATSCHKO
Weight 1956
Weight Unit K
Weight in KG 1956
Quantity 652
Quantity Unit PCS
Country of Origin Pakistan
Details 1,956 kg
From port: Singapore, Singapore
To port: The Port of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
Place of Receipt Muhammad Bin Qasi
Foreign Port of Lading Singapore, Singapore
U.S. Port of Unlading The Port of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
U.S. Destination Port The Port of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
Commodity Cotton Knittedshort Sleeve Ship Mode Cfs/ Fcr Date 2015 02 13 652 Cartons Short Sleeve Printedbird Of Paradise Short Sleeve Printedbright Aqua Mens 100% Cotton Knitted Short Sleeve Split Neck Tee. . Code. 6110. 2020. 69 Total 652 Cartons Total 5868 Pcs Detail As Per Invoice Invoice Shc 180/14 15 E. Form Sbl 0501738 Dt 06 Feb, 2015 Mid. Pkalmcor442 Kar . No. Seal Net. Weight Kgs 1, 304. 00
Container HLXU6249693
Marks Description Kmart/In0 Tp . No. Made In Pakistan Contents X X X.
Carrier Name HAPAG LLOYD A G
Vessel Name APL FLORIDA
Voyage Number 035E
Bill of Lading Number HLCUKH1150253291
Lloyd's Code 9350032



Suppliers of similar products from Pakistan

Suppliers similar to Al-munaf Corporation(garment Manufacturer&exporte

Thousands of companies use Panjiva to research suppliers and competitors


Request a demo

Customers