Naveena Industries Pvt. Limited

Company profile made by Panjiva

Company profile  Supplier company  Pakistan

See Naveena Industries Pvt. Limited's products and customers

Thousands of companies like you use Panjiva to research suppliers and competitors





Easy access to trade data

U.S. Customs records organized by company

711 U.S. shipments available for Naveena Industries Pvt. Limited, updated weekly since 2007

Date Supplier Customer Details 34 more fields
2015-03-21
See all 711 shipment records for Naveena Industries Pvt. Limited with a Panjiva data plan.
Request a demo
2015-03-21
2015-03-12 Naveena Industries Pvt. Limited Soneri Bank Ltd. Polytwill Pt762 Pocketing Greige Cloth Cont Aining: 140 Rolls = 118, 203 Yards Of 1) Polytwill Pt762 Pocketin G Greige Cloth. Width: 66". 70% Polyester / 30% Co Tton Ble Nded 76 X62 35 X15 0 D. Part Code: 66/P7662 Tw 762. As Per # T 681321 8. 2 Chancellor T 20 Herri Ngbone Pocketing. Width: 6 5". 70% Polyester / 30% Cotton. 82 X64 30/150 D. Par T Code: 65/P8264 Hb T20. A S Per # T 68131 68.... Bill of lading
Shipment data shows what products a company is trading and more. Learn more





Quickly analyze trade relationships



Network view map

Explore trading relationships hidden in US import data.

See all 65 customers of Naveena Industries Pvt. Limited

Learn more about network view

Top customers
  1. Habib Bank Ltd.
65 customers available
Top products
  1. cloth
  2. cotton
  3. greige cloth
  4. pocketing greige
  5. pocketing greige cloth
20 top products available




Contact information for Naveena Industries Pvt. Limited

 
Address Naveena House, 21, Banglore Town, Shara-E-Faisal, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, 75350
 

naveena@naveena.net
www.naveena.net
 

        More contact information



Sample Bill of Lading

713 shipment records available

Date 2015-03-21
Shipper Name Naveena Industries Limited.
Shipper Address NAVEENA HOUSE 21 BANGLORE TOWN, MA, KARACHI SD 75350 PAKISTAN
Consignee Name To Order Of : Soneri Bank Limited
Consignee Address MAIN BRANCH, I.I.CHUNDRIGAR ROAD,, KARACHI SD PAKISTAN
Notify Party Name Qst Industrias De Mexico,S.R.L. De
Notify Party Address CALLE CUATRO NORTE #201 COL.AMPL.PA, TOLUCA MEX 50200 MEXICO
Weight 20998
Weight Unit K
Weight in KG 20998
Quantity 167
Quantity Unit ROL
Country of Origin Pakistan
Details 20,998 kg
From port: Valencia, Spain
To port: New York/Newark Area, Newark, New Jersey
Place of Receipt Port Qasim
Foreign Port of Lading Valencia, Spain
U.S. Port of Unlading New York/Newark Area, Newark, New Jersey
U.S. Destination Port New York/Newark Area, Newark, New Jersey
Commodity Starspun 6 Pocketing Greige Cloth Containin G: 167 Rolls = 110, 205 Yards Of S Tar Spun 6 Pocketing Greige Cloth. Width: 70". 70% Polyester / 30% Cotton 76 X52 / 26/150 D 1/1 Plain W Eave. Part Code: 70/P7652 Pl St6. As Per # T 6813 303. H. S. Code: 5513. 111 0. Packing: Seaworthy Export Rolls. Net Weig Ht: 20, 497 Kgs Form E No. Sbl 0493975 . On Carriage Prepa Id
Container CARU9895625
Marks Description Marks & Nos Qst I Ndustrias De Mexi Co. Toluc A, Mexic O. # T 6813303 Part Code: 70/P7 6 52 Pl St6 Roll # 815 823, 1 15 6 & 158 159 Y Ards Per Roll As Per P. List Use N O H Ooks
Carrier Name MSC-MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING COMPANY S A
Vessel Name MSC STELLA
Voyage Number 508A
Bill of Lading Number MSCUK8845428
Lloyd's Code 9279989
HTS Codes HTS 6302



Suppliers of similar products from Pakistan

Suppliers similar to Naveena Industries Pvt. Limited

Thousands of companies use Panjiva to research suppliers and competitors


Request a demo

Customers